• Einar A Engelstad has always been a big player in the Norwegian spirits market, and has over the years represented most of the worlds big spirits brands.
• Engelstad Spirits was established in 2014, after parting the spirits business from Einar A Engelstad, with whom, we share our whole history with.
• Today Engelstad Spirits is a big player in the spirits market, and with approximately 1 million liters sold each year, we are among the largest spirits importers in Norway.
• We have a growing portfolio, consisting of both large international brands like Cognac De Luze, De Kuyper and Jose Cuervo, along with smaller producers of fine spirits, like A.H. Riise and H. Dartigalongue & Fils.
• We strive for being the most professional player in our market, and combine that with an informal company culture that has always been part of the Engelstad culture back to 1924.
You will immediately feel part of the family, and find a passionate partner for your brands!
New Tenderplan Norway 2019 – 02
Here you can find the latest published tender plan from Vinmonopolet with tenders for launch July 2019, September 2019 and December 2019.
Would you like any additional information or find anything of interest, please contact email@example.com
If you want to receive the tenderplan automatically, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org